Getting to the Compound
- Oskar takes off running as the zombies and ghouls come after him
- He heads toward the central compound, raising the alarm that zombies are attacking.
- Imhol and Agmar find their way to the hole in Karls Compound tent area
- Ghouls break into the inner camp, dressed as guards
- Someone ushers them in
- Oskar recognizes them as something inhuman, smelling their rot smell and seeing their jerky movements.
- Oskar fires an arrow at one of the ghouls, intentionally exposing its face and alerting the nearby guards to the ghoul ambush.
Rescue or Burn
- Sigfried and Gustav cut their way into Karl’s tent as the guards clash with the ghouls.
- Once a hole is cut, they’re confronted by 2 halberdiers. Sigfried tries to talk them into letting them in, but it doesn’t work.
- Agmar and Imhol decide that the best way to get Karl out of the tent is to smoke him out. Agmar starts lighting a fire using her tinder kit.
The Vampire Bat
- Sigfried spots a vampire bat that lands at the top of Karl’s tent and begins cutting its way in.
- The bat tears a hole in the top of the tent and drops in.
- Inside the tent we can hear fighting and invocation.
- Gustav decides that the vampire bat is a sign that he needs to go in and save Karl, so he dashes into the tent.