- We arrive at Altdorf
- Delegation comes from the city, attempts to bribe the leaders of the Crusade to move along. They refuse.
- The Crusade sends a delegation to one of the city gates, they are rebuffed, told that the Emperor and Grand Theologist are too busy to talk.
- Inner circle attempting to figure out what to do next, Father Helmut comes to us, asking for help.
- Jan says there’s not much time, so he suggests that they sneak Karl into the city to meet w/ the Grand Theologist.
- Helmut isn’t sure about the plan and its danger, but it’s hard to argue with the expediency.
- Sneak in with Karl through the merchant gate, hiding Karl in a child’s coffin.
- Jan turns on us and Karl’s bodyguards. We defeat them, but Jan escapes dragging Karl’s coffin.
- Jan casts evil Nurgle spells during the fight.
- Ansel in Altdorf
- Ask Estelman
- Necklace for Ceremony
- Ask around after Ansel or Estelman, but no one knows of any famous ones.
- Someone else was asking about Estelman, turns out it’s a bookseller
- Estelman’s shop is in a shabby neighborhood near the Colleges of Law
- The shop is burning, and we try to intervene and stop the fire from spreading.
- Witch hunters arrive and stop the bucket brigade, saying that the shop deserved it, let it burn.
- We head to a Temple of Shallya, where Estelman was taken to be treated for burns and broken legs.
- How did his legs get broken?