- Gustav and (Protagonist) head up the stairs to visit Estelman
- Imhol and Oskar climb a building next door in order to be in good position
- Estelman tells us about Ansel
- Loyal customer, buying his “special stock” of preferred customer items
- Ansel moved to Marianberg, then moved back to Altdorf
- Ansel came back from Marianberg with a scar, thinner, and somewhat crazy
- Ansel threatened Estelman with death, extorted a list of his special customers
Witch Hunters Arrive
- We hear a commotion downstairs, and it sounds like witch hunters have come for Estelman.
- Estelman begs to be killed, rather than taken and tortured by the hunters.
- We bar the doors to the room, but the witch hunters keep pushing and breaking doors.
- Magnar and Gustav lower Estelman out the window as fast as possible, but it’s too fast and he shatters his legs, leading to internal bleeding, he’ll die very soon.
- He gives them a key and says, “Under my shop”
- Gustav draws his boot dagger and bestow’s Sigmar’s Mercy (a merciful death) to Estelman.
- We escaped from the witchhunters, and we met an angry crowd that was looking for the witchhunters.
- We also realize that they definitely aren’t the same people who were near Estelman’s shop.
- We saw a raven following us as well